Thank you for your interest in the Tuffy Memorial Scholarship. Tuffy Corporate will be awarding multiple scholarships to existing Tuffy dealers or employees who desire to continue their education within the automotive service industry. For applicants already enrolled/taking automotive or business management related vocational courses, Tuffy Corporate will also take into consideration the reimbursing of those courses/schooling for the scholarship review application process (with the appropriate school/course records & receipts). If the applicant decides to attend a different college than listed on this application, it is the applicant’s responsibility to inform Tuffy Corporate.
Please follow the instructions below. If you have questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-228-8339.
- Applicant must be a Tuffy dealer or employee.
- Fill out the application to its entirety.
- Attach a brief essay explaining how an automotive education will benefit you as your career develops. Please limit your essay to no more than 500 words.
- Attach Official High School and/or College Transcripts for each school attended. If they are being mailed by the school or college, please note when sending your application.
- Attach References. Reference should be from a business associate, past employer, or teacher.